Do you ever get stuck for ideas when it comes to healthy eating? You can keep up to date with all of my new clean and delicious recipes by subscribing to my free newsletter. It is quick and easy to subscribe and you will receive all of the new recipes right to your inbox. Click here to sign up!
I think I am enjoying autumn/winter salads even more than summer salads. It’s nice to enjoy the fruits and vegetables that these seasons have to offer.
You could add some feta to this salad for some extra deliciousness, or bulk it out with some cooked wholegrain rice or quinoa.
You may also like;
- Clean Eating Mexican Sweet Potato Quinoa Salad
- Clean Eating Houmous & Chickpea Salad
- Clean Eating Lemony Chickpea Salad
Clean Eating Beetroot Houmous Salad
- Yield: 1 Servings
You could add some feta to this salad for some extra deliciousness, or bulk it up some more with some cooked wholegrain rice of quinoa.
- 2 handfuls Seasonal Salad Leaves I used lambs lettuce and ruby chard
- 2 Cooked Beetroot quartered
- 2 Tablespoons Houmous
- 4 Tablespoons Cooked Chickpeas
- 1 Spring Onion sliced
- 1 Lemon Wedge to serve.
- Prepare the salad leaves on a plate or bowl and top with the beetroot, houmous, chickpeas and spring onion.
- Serve with a drizzle of lemon juice and cracked black pepper.