This is a great way to use up all of those brown bananas that sit sadly in the fruit bowl, just be sure to peel and slice them before you freeze them. Its also best to make and serve straight away.
All you need is a good strong food processor and you could be eating this Clean Eating Banana Ice Cream whenever you like. For an extra special treat, you could even use it to top your Clean Eating American Pancakes!
Whats your favourite flavour Ice Cream?
Clean Eating Banana Ice Cream
- Yield: 2-4 Servings
All you need is a good strong food processor and you could be eating this Clean Eating Banana Ice Cream whenever you like.
- Before you can make the ice cream you will need to have peeled, sliced and frozen 3 over ripe bananas over night or until completely frozen.
- Place the frozen bananas into a food processor and pulse on and off for about a minute (it will sound awful and you wont believe it will ever get smooth but stick with it).
- Once the frozen banana has started to break up a bit, you can put the food processor on continuously until the frozen banana resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- Add the milk to the food processor and keep blending, scraping down the sides if needed, until you reach a thick and creamy ice cream consistency.
- Serve with some chopped peanuts or fresh berries.