You can serve this as a sandwich filler with or on top of a baked potato with a large side salad. You could alternatively layer slices of egg and avocado if you didn’t want to mash them together.
You may also like:
Clean Eating Avocado Egg Salad
- Yield: 1 Servings
Clean Eating Avocado Egg Salad is quick and delicious and packed with healthy fat, vitamins and minerals.
- 2 Hard Boiled Eggs one or both yolks removed if desired
- 1/2 large Avocado or one baby avocado
- 1 pinch Sea Salt and Black Pepper optional
- Place the hard boiled eggs and avocado into a bowl and mash or chop them together with a knife or fork.
- Stir in sea salt and black pepper if using.
- Serve over a salad or in a wholemeal pitta bread.